Monday, February 27, 2017

Super Sites

With Mini Project 3 being due soon, I started browsing the internet for websites I could include in my project.

Then I started thinking, I want to feature the coolest of cool website for my 4th generation site.
So obviously I googled, "Really cool website designs."
But instead of the websites themselves popping up- the creators themselves did.
The coolest design firm I found was Harbr, of course they dropped the "o" because they are just way to cool for "o's."
Of course Harbr's website design was very cool because that is obviously what they do. As you scroll down their website tells a story with great images and few words.




"Meet the team" page











Click on "view all" to see examples of their work













One of their clients is SoundCloud



I really like how their site is mostly images and has few words. Everything is large and as you scroll the images and words tell a story.

Here are some more examples of their work:

https://www.thebestdesigns.com/designers/keithburnson

No comments:

Post a Comment