My organization that I chose is Safe Haven Tarrant County and the event is Walk a Mile in Her Shoes.
The process of making my poster board was pretty fun. I knew going into it that I didn't want to have to spend alot of money on supplies so when I began brainstorning I started to think about what I had around the house.
Here are some of the things I found that I thought might be useful:
My first thought was... I'm screwed.

But then I began thinking about how I could make it work.
I would use the bed sheets as the background and spray paint it. Use the swiffer refills as the road and spray paint those. Then I would create heels and feet with the bubble wrap, folders and sticky notes. Cut out pictures from the magazine and paste them together to make an image of a man wearing heels and I would take polaroids of shoes!
And VOLA!










No comments:
Post a Comment